Din - Scarlett

 


Din, and the designer, Nina Belavidorico, ever cease to amaze me with each new release. Her tireless dedication to her brand and to making the grid more beautiful are reason enough. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer, more wonderful person in any world, or to find clothes that bring the sexy, beautiful confident woman I am right to the front. Scarltt is right there doing this, holding me, swaying with me, running her straps up my belly and sides, stroking up over my chest, and leaving me exposed in the very best of ways. The dress can be set to opaque or varying degrees of sheer, and in my personal opinion the sheer look is stunning. That is the beautiful thing, this dress is all about choices, so if you want the straps to be a little more heavy in their petty, take the transparency away, or if you want it to be soft in it's touches, delicate, softly caressing your curves... the choice is yours.


 Scarlett comes in six luxurious colors, and the fatpack allows for the mixing and matching of the main dress, hems and panties. Transparency can be set to 0,15,25, or 50 percent, and in the above pic is set to 50. Materials can be set to on or off, they are on in my pic as well. The fatpack includes three special colors for the dress hem as a bonus. This comes rigged for Legacy/Perky, Maitreya Lara, Reborn, Erika, and Kupra. It is available starting today, 20th September at the Dubai Event which runs through 10th October. 

Event SLURL:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Horizon%20Beach/124/120/23

Din Mainstore SLURL:   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sensual%20Fun/186/8/21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Candy

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Madison

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Samira