Din - Tara



 
Every dress that comes from Din is special to me in some way, but this one, this is very special. It is the first one that I bought. It started my love aaffair with these dresses. It sparked a fire in me that led to me wanting to take pictures of the clothes I love and write them up. This dress is directly responsible for me wanting to work more directly with fashion in Second Life. Tara is a beautiful dress, metal and fabrics combined to make something unique and unlike any other dress I own. The straps stroke their fingers over my hips, run around my legs, tracing the curves just so perfectly, like some other Din dresses this one leaves a lot out there for others to see, it leaves you exposed just enough to be noticed, to make others curious, to tickle at and tease their minds with the possibilities of what may be, of who the confident and stunning woman that would choose this dress is. 


This dress is rigged from Maitreya Lara and Legacy, and comes in three classic colors; black, white and red. The colors are mix and match on the fatpack HUD. 350L per color, or 700L for the fatpack. This dress is available now at the Din mainstore:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sensual%20Fun/193/1/22


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Candy

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Madison

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Samira