Din - Lis

 

When I got the glasses that I covered in my last post it was easy to decide what I would wear with them, I saw something sexy, stylish and classic, and what came to mind instantly was this classic dress by Din, Lis. Lis is so sexy. It fits over my curves, slits tracing up high along my thighs to show exposing the straps of my thong, leaving them shown just enough to make one wonder what else the dress is hiding. If one is feeling extra naughty and not wanting to leve the air of mystery, but to let themself be seen, piece by sexy piece, there is the built in Undress me function where you, or those you give access to(even the public if you are feeling particularly daring) can strip the dress off in steps.

2/5 steps undressed

The results af the undressing are a sexy and fun time that you can be as in, or out, of control of as you wish. The HUD of the Fatback allows for the easy mixing and matching of colors as well, and has some great bonus textures exclusive to the Fatpack.


This dress is rigged for both Legacy and Maitreya Lara, and is 100% original mesh. It can be found at the beautiful and wonderfully well stocked Din Mainstore.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sensual%20Fun/186/9/22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Candy

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Madison

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Samira