Enigma - Havena Set

 


It is no secret amongst those that know me that Radio Ocho Tango Place is one of my favorite places on the grid, and when I got this et from Enigma at the current round of Hashtag Event, I knew that I had to go there to shoot some pics in it. The Havena Set by Enigma is a full outfit and includes the shorts, jacket, bra, and boots. and it is pretty. It is sexy. It is fun. All the words I use to describe exactly how my second life is; pretty, sexy, fun. The boots cling tight against your legs, keeping their shape, the jacket hangs off the shoulders just right, shorts caressing the hips, it fits like a charm. This beautiful set is available at the current round of Hashtag which runs from 16-30th August

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Heartstring/189/234/28

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Candy

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Madison

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Samira