Dreams Inside Nightmares - Samira

 


I was wandering around the new areas of the amazing Lynchland sim the other day and the way the light hit me on this beach, I knew I had to shoot there, and I knew instantly that I needed to wear this beautiful creation from Din when I did so. Nina makes these amazingly beautiful clothes that make me feel sexy beyond belief, and this Samira bodysuit is a personal favorite. It fits me just right, showing every feature I want it to, and this is another exciting piece than can show off much more, as it has a built in strip me menu. It can go from as pictured, step by sext step down to just the straps, and it is truly a lot of fun to allow that special someone to access it and strip you down, or if you are really feeling frisky, set it to public and anyone can. 


As you can see in the above picture there are a multitude of great textures in the fatpack, and single colors are available in the mainstore. This one is rigged for both Legacy F and Maitreya Lara. Mix and match with the straps and Bodysuit are available in the fatpack only, but metal options do come in each single color pack. Three of the options are in solid and three in fishnet, with two additional options available exclusively in the fatpack. Singles are at 350L each, and the whole set for a very fair 1900L. As always it is 100% original mesh. This beautiful set is available in the mainstore at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sensual%20Fun/186/9/22 

The whole Fatpack is available on the MP, along with the demo, if you are impatient to get this beauty onto your body right now https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DIN-Samira-Fatpack/23007082

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Candy

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Madison