Dreams Inside Nightmares - Giselae

 


Dreams  Inside Nightmares is always up to making beautiful clothing that I feel sexy as hell in. I was wandering around Elysion the other day, and in all my modest glory thought I looked awesome in the light here, so I had to snap a few pictures to show just what an amazing dress Giselae really is. It clings to my body in all the right ways, it covers just the right places... hangs on to me, caresses my curves. This dress makes love to the wearer.  It is rigged for Legacy/Perky, Maitreya Lara, and Kupra, and comes in 7 standard single colors with the ability to mix and match in the Fatpack HUD.


At 350L per color, or 1900L for the Fatpack it is a steal. With the mix and match option, it is possible to get 343 unique looks from it. Sexy, unique and versatile... a pretty perfect combination. This dress is available at the Din Mainstore at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sensual%20Fun/186/9/22

It is 100% original mesh and made with care by one of the best designers in SL. Do not wait, hop over and get one for yourself immediately! The black version is also available on the Second Life MP https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DIN-Giselae-Black/23814632


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Candy

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Madison

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Samira