Dreams Inside Nightmares - Candy


 Do I ever love Dreams Inside Nightmares, ever since the first dress I found and tried on I have been hooked. Candy is no exception, in fact, quite the opposite, I just love these outfits more and more with each new one I get my hands on. The fishnet top leaves me barely covered, but in all the right ways... the bow, a perfect little accent to the gift wrapping this outfit is... the skirt and panties hanging onto my hips and off of them just perfectly. One cannot ask for more from a sexy little number like this. Rigged to fit Legacy/Perky, Maitreya, and Kupra and available in world in six beautiful colors, with 2 bonus prints and mix and match options available in the fatpack only. Check out this HUD:



Each single color pack in world is available for 350L and the fatpack including all six colors, and the 2 exclusive prints, is available for 1900L in world. here is the SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sensual%20Fun/186/9/22

The black single color is on the MP here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DIN-Candy-Black/23814626



Comments

  1. I love your posts my darling and I am not just saying that because I am partial. I am far from impartial of course but any one who has eyes in their head could see you are a natural and really really good at it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will allow it, the being partial to me. Your love and support have always meant the world to me ♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Samira

Dreams Inside Nightmares - Madison